Csonka Optometric has been successful because we specialize in taking genuine care and concern for every patient and continually keep the practice updated by purchasing the latest in diagnostic instrumentation. This allows us to be able to provide cataract evaluations, diagnosis and manage glaucoma, and determine if macular degeneration is present and if necessary determine which treatment option would be most beneficial.
Contact lenses also are a large part of the services we provide. We fit and provide daily disposables, lenses for astigmatism, extended wear lenses, rigid gas permeable lenses, hybrid contacts,monovision correction, bifocal lenses, and contacts for keratoconus. Our contact lens inventory contains a wide variety of trial lenses to insure that prior to dispensing contacts, every patient is properly fit for maximum vision, comfort, and eye health. We also use this inventory to provide an emergency pair of lenses to our established patients.
We also provide the highest quality warranted frames and the best lens designs and materials in the industry. Also the staff who help design your lens or frame selection has an average experience of over 10 years working in our dispensary.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Vision Evaluation
- Sports Evaluation
- Prescription lenses and frames (Try our online Virtual Frame Finder!)
- Contact lenses, including all types of specialty lenses
- Lasik and PRK evaluations
- Glaucoma evaluation and treatment
- Cataract evaluations and management
- Macular Degeneration diagnosis/screening including Macular Pigment Optical Density
- Optomap Retinal Photograph
- OCT testing for macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Visual Field testing for glaucoma and neurological damage
- Treatment of Dry Eye, Conjunctivitis, and Allergic conditions
- Corneal Topography for corneal dystrophy and keratoconus